Trinity Insurance Services is a nationwide independent insurance adjusting company and third party administrator. Our insurance adjusters (also called claims adjusters) are highly experienced in areas of insurance and claims adjusting.
Here in this article we explain the job duties of a insurance adjuster (or claims adjuster). As laws and businesses change, a our insurance adjuster make sure they are continuously learning and are up to speed. Generally speaking a insurance adjuster investigates, researches, analyzes and determines the extent of damage – which dictates the insurance company’s liability to pay the insured. Depending on each case – Insurance adjusters may need to communicate with or interview agents, medical specialists, local authorities, witnesses, or claimants to aggregate the information.
Tasks that may be performed by insurance adjusters. This is dependent on the several attributes like nature of damage, insurance company policy, industry, state, etc.
- Claims forms review and examination to determine insurance coverage.
- Investigate, research, inspect and document property damage
- Create or review property damage estimates
- Communicate and collaborate with everyone involved in the claims adjustment chain
- Review all documents surrounding the claim – legal records, expert documentation, police reports, medical bills and records, third party pictures, or physical property damage to determine the extent of liability
- Be part and help in the workflow, so that we can get individuals and business back in business as soon as possible
- Claim settlements